Criticism welcome

  • dermestid
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2002
      Many of you are aware that I publish one or two articles in each
      issue of Errorscope. Although the articles are checked for accuracy
      and throroughness by Frank Leone and James Wiles, that's not as much
      peer review as I'd like.

      If any of you think I've missed something or if I'm barking up the
      wrong tree, please don't be shy about telling me. I'm used to making
      course corrections. This applies to anything I've written in the
      past.

      Case in point: Brad Meadows informed me that I missed listing a mule
      clash error in the March/April issue. That's an 1870 shield nickel
      in which the obverse die whas clashed with the obverse die of an
      Indian cent (FS# 5c-005.77).