Mike Greers prices

  • richerrors
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2002
      I have to start going to coin shows with you, Mike..
      20+ years in this Biz and the only thing I get at coin shows are the
      following statements!
      ** Yeah! I have some errors... purchasing errors
      OR
      The dealers prices are about 200% above MY selling price

      I have NEVER been offered an XF Morgan dollar 30% Off Center for
      $400.... Want to make 200% on your coin?? ($1,200.) LOLOLOL

      Up to 3 years ago, MOST straight coin dealers couldn't be bothered by
      anyone looking for errors. Guess its different out there on the West
      Coast, Maybe that's why Fred W. & M.Byers find so much..