Euro mule response

  • magnus95
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14 10:01 AM
      He wrote back when I questioned the weight and where he found it and
      this is the response. It's crude as the person speaks French. The
      story sounds good, but we'll just have to wait and see what ANACS
      says.

      Message follows:

      yes i know it!
      i collect errors coins since 1973!
      no this coin is ok, i'll send it tomorrow to anacs and the
      high bidder will bring it after.

      this coin have been find in a starter kit, the TV journal
      said it! and also the same for 50 cent and an other for 20
      cent(i don't have them).
      several milliards coins have been struck very quickly, and
      some have been in errors, FRANCE error are very difficult
      to find! but this one (i think it is a french coin) has no
      national side.
      it is a very nice coin!
      i always collect "franc" error coin but not "euro" error
      coin, i have some more euro errors but i'll send it before
      to anacs.
      if you are interesting for them, send me an answer.
      best regards.

      That's it. I wrote back to see what else he has and if he has any
      more info as I have yet to year of the other mules. Anyways,
      interesting, but I'm still skeptical.

      ~Joe S. (magnus95)