Re: Lab Report Not Accurate

  • dermestid
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2002
      Mike, just take any pure nickel Canadian nickel or quarter and place
      it next to a magnet. It'll smack into the magnet so hard that the
      coin stands in danger of being damaged. I suggest that you politely
      ask your friends at the lab to explain the discrepancy between their
      findings and the fact that this struck fragment does not stick to a
      magnet.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@y..., "dermestid" <mdia1@a...>