Awesome new yahoo listing!

  • mikegreer98125
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12 8:14 PM
      Since Ebay is being a butthead, good o'le Mike Greer will put this
      wonderful coin up on yahoo. Heres the link! Its at least something
      neat to look at, check it out!

      http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/65981737?aucview=0x14
    • jscraton
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12 10:12 PM
        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@y..., mikegreer98125
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Since Ebay is being a butthead, good o'le Mike Greer will put this
        > wonderful coin up on yahoo. Heres the link! Its at least something
        > neat to look at, check it out!

        I'm confused, I thought that those were Matt Dingers coins???

        http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/65981737?aucview=0x14

        Awesome!!!!
      • mikegreer98125
        Message 3 of 3 , May 12 11:55 PM
          Jason,

          We all work together. I would be willing to bet that if you have
          bought, or bid, on coins on e-bay, or yahoo. Some may have originated
          from me. Take Care, Mike

          --- In errorcoininformationexchange@y..., "jscraton" <craton@y...>