Re: Curious-looking coin yanked from Heritage auction

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
      I just meant it was a monumental waste of money sending the catalogs to
      me.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, Rob Risi
      <rjrisi@...> wrote:

      > Just curious mike why you say the heritage catalogs are a waste of
      money? Perhaps you say this because many people have computers and the
      coins can be seen on them? TRUE....Also heritage pays $8.10 or more to
      mail these catalogs to everyone.....yes they have nice photos, but i
      wonder who actually buys them....I notice they all have $50 price tags
      on the back covers of all their catalogs.....thin and thick.......