Re: Neat defective planchet error

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2007
      I actually spied your upload to that albumn last night before hitting
      the rack. That is a super nice error Travis.

      That is less than even half weight (I would assume of a normal Jeff
      planchet). I like how soft the reverse looks.

      Nice pick!

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Travis Bolton"