Re: 1969 Lincoln cent that weighs 3.3g

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, Deborah Hock
      <dbrhhock@...> wrote:

      > Wow...4.2g!! Guess it would be impossible to "see" these examples,
      but where could I learn more about weight errors?

      Rolled-thick and rolled-thin errors are covered in most standard
      references. There is no formal listing of such errors, as far as I'm
      aware.

      > Should I send this one in to be certified, or is it of minor
      significance?

      Since it's only .2g overweight, its value is modest. It is not worth
      sending in to be certified, in my opinion.