CULLED PHOTOS

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
      It would be nice to have a photo database readily available for
      reference. I too believe that many photos must be culled after a
      while, just as old library books or computer files are removed due to
      space limitations and duplication. However, with the huge variety of
      errors found and discussed in this forum, it would be great to have a
      database of pix to use as reference both for future coins presented.

      The FILES folder to the left has only 20MB of space compared to the
      PHOTOS folder with 30MB. Good photos these days taken with 3++MP
      cameras take up lots of space, and the files folder would also fill
      up quickly and have to be culled repeatedly.

      Perhaps another web hosting site can be used for this reference, and
      listed in the LINKS section to the left instead. I would think a
      100MB site would suffice for long term (3 years) storage of photos to
      be used for reference, and I welcome any member who may know of such
      a site(s) to come forward and help out. An index/glossary would also
      help. Maybe it might be another Yahoo group (new) produced just for
      pix? Perhaps a similar site?

      I sincerely wish to all of my error collecting friends a very HEALTHY
      and HAPPY NEW YEAR, and may all of your wishes come true, and all of
      your coins be broken....Marc