Happy New Year & FUN Convention

  • Rich Schemmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
      Happy New Year everyone, we wish everyone a Happy, Safe & Prosperous
      2007.

      We will be attending the FUN Convention and will have a bunch of
      Better errors with us for sale. We will not have a table at FUN this
      year, BUT will be on the floor actively Buying & Selling errors.

      If you think you may want to contact me down there or have a "WANT
      List" , Email me for my Cell phone Telephone number :RichErrors@...

      Thanx
      Rich Schemmer
      Rich Schemmer Error Coins
      http://WWW.RichErrors.com/store.php

      Rich Schemmer Error Coins & RichErrors (on Ebay)
      Trusted Name in Numismatics & the Error Coin Hobby for OVER 25 Years