Bags of Mint sealed cents

  • portpere
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2006
      I recieved my 2 bags of 2006 cents today from my bank. I could not be
      more pleased. You may purchase "so-called" BU rolls on eBay but can
      never know if the coins have been culled. I opened the bag and saw all
      of those shiny cents WOW. I pulled the first 100 or so and can really
      see all of those minor differences. I can even see the fresh finger
      feeder marks that Mike has talked about. I have a great learning
      experience at hand and look forward to looking at every coin. Glad
      that I went the extra mile to get them.
      Happy New Year, may 2007 bring lots of great mistakes at the Mint,
      John