Re: Specific gravity

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 27, 2006
      Cradle design is also critical. I use the design that J.P. Martin
      shows in his video on how to detect counterfeit coins.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, jtstanton@...
      wrote:

      > Thanks for the comments Mike. I do feel we can make some
      improvements here. I've got the SG supplies and we've run some tests,
      and this is ready to go. And, just so you'll know, the accuracy of the
      scales is within .001 g., and we've got it housed in a box so that air
      currents won't adversely affect the results.