Re: Why no action on this one?

  • Rich Schemmer
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 23, 2006
      Congrats Mike
      Lack of action from me as It's NOT the type of coins ( Cleaned -
      Scratched) I like to sell to my customers. Most Dealers only like
      to sell what we would be willing to buy back someday.. I don't buy
      errors just to resell for a profit, while many dealers do. If I
      don't feel comfortable sellinng it to a client, I'd rather not.
      It was a GREAT deal for a collector, though.
      Thanx
      Rich Schemmer
      Rich Schemmer Error Coins
      http://WWW.RichErrors.com/store.php