Re: 6+ strikes

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 22, 2006
      You can't count the uniface side independently of the opposing die-
      struck side. You'll greatly inflate the number of strikes. In a
      coin like this, with so many strikes involved, the count has to be
      based on the number of die-struck strikes you can count. I count at
      least seven, plus the numerous strike lines, which are too closely
      spaced for me to count. I believe that the strike lines in this case
      are an accurate reflection of additional strikes.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff"