Re: POLAND ANIMALS EAGLE OWL 2005 20 ZL SILVER PROOF COIN

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22 9:08 AM
      I doubt it's an error of any kind. I don't see any "ghost images",
      just a cloudy appearance. It may be that the plastic is cloudy. If
      it is the coin, then it's likely that this proof turned milky after
      it was encapsulated. This sometimes happens with proofs, and it is
      an undesirable change.

      Of course, I can't be sure about any of this without actually
      examining the specimen.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "goodnreadytogo"