Re: Federal Reserve Rolls or Bags of 2006 Cent

  • dbrhhock
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 19, 2006
      (Sorry, this is a little off track, but not really) - Isn't it pitiful
      when coehersion needs to take affect in order to have "customer
      service" do their job!?
      I highly recommend <www,bbb,com> (Better Business Bureau), and
      <www.ftc.gov> (Federal Trade Commossion), in filing actions against
      agiencies that take your money, but fail to do their job in
      "supporting" a customer.
      Having worked in customer service for more years than I care to admit,
      I would EXPECT complaints should I not provide the service my job
      entailed. (Sorry for the rant, my peeve).
      I do, however, highly recommend anyone doing business anywhere, to
      check the BBB website for a 'rating'.
      To all a good night...

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, portpere