Re: I'm happy to do the calculations for you

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 5, 2006
      It doesn't make that much difference. You also can't be certain that
      blank diameters are completely consistent through the years. All that
      matters is that the relationship between blank thickness and blank
      diameter enforces the same narrow weight tolerances. Naturally, blank
      diameters will have to stay within a fairly narrow range, but absolute
      adherence to a specific diamater is not necessary from a production
      standpoint.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Error Coins"