Re: Deepest Obverse Die Cap on an Indian Cent that I've ever seen!

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
      That is amazing for Sure Mike B.

      I am in the heartland of rebel country, they are vicous folks when the
      subject of the war between the states pop up.

      Unfortunately, they can barely keep gas in their tanks down here, for
      the majority anyway.

      Historically, for the civil war era, it is an awesome error. I can't
      even imagine.

      I make some fine Pear Wine, perhaps for a momentary hold, we can share
      a glass together one day.

      Jeff

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, byersnc
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > http://mikebyers.com/1862cap.html
      >
      > Just bought this last week from Xan Chamberlain. He has some of the
      > finest Indian Head Cent Errors out there. This cap is the deepest I've
      > ever seen, handled, or still own.
      >
      > Mike Byers
      > http://mikebyers.com

    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
        The wine, it is an "Asian Pear Apple Wine".

        It is quite rare, and mostly because people do not make it anymore.

        I call it simply, "APAW" for short.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff"
        <jylitalo@...> wrote:

        > That is amazing for Sure Mike B.
        >
        > I am in the heartland of rebel country, they are vicous folks when the
        > subject of the war between the states pop up.
        >
        > Unfortunately, they can barely keep gas in their tanks down here, for
        > the majority anyway.
        >
        > Historically, for the civil war era, it is an awesome error. I can't
        > even imagine.
        >
        > I make some fine Pear Wine, perhaps for a momentary hold, we can share
        > a glass together one day.
        >
        > Jeff
        >
        > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, byersnc
        > <no_reply@> wrote:
        > >
        > > http://mikebyers.com/1862cap.html
        > >
        > > Just bought this last week from Xan Chamberlain. He has some of the
        > > finest Indian Head Cent Errors out there. This cap is the deepest
        I've
        > > ever seen, handled, or still own.
        > >
        > > Mike Byers
        > > http://mikebyers.com