Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Anybody have Fuld handy?

  • TheOcean1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 10:02 PM
      Steve
      I know these pretty well, made the only real re-attribution in that last 100 years. Check your Norwich, Conn token, Weller's News Depot is a Norwich, NY merchant.

      This smashed die is much more common than makes sense. The combination is well known and likely more common than Fuld estimate R5

      Hope this helps

      Ocean