Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Another "rookie" question

  • Robert Wilharm
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2006
      Dennis
      Yes. You will find misaligned strikes on all denominations. When the die
      moves or gets loose in its holder there will be a slight miss alignment.
      Its something I doubt that the mint can correct without slowing down
      production and I doubt that will happen.~robert
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2006
        Misalignments can also be caused by movement of the die carriage or
        housing. The die itself does not have to be loose.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Wilharm"