Another "rookie" question

  • Dennis P. Skea
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2006
      I recently asked about "slightly off center" Roosevelt dimes, and was
      told that this occurs regularly with these coins. Does it also occur
      with Lincoln cents? On the obverse, the rim is practically
      non-existant at 4 to 5 pm, and well pronounced at 10 to 11AM.
      Dennis
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2006
        Minor misalignments are quite common on both Lincoln cents and
        Roosevelt dimes. They're pretty common on other denominations as
        well. A misalignment only becomes significant when some of the design
        is cut off.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis P. Skea"