Turkish gold brockages

  • byersnc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      Lindy- I sold my PCGS example awhile ago. It's not in my catalog on-
      line anymore. The on-line version is continually updated. Most people
      use the on-line version which is more current.

      The Government of Turkey officially issues these gold coins. And they
      are listed in Krause.

      A small group of these recently surfaced and were immediately sold.

      Mike Byers
      http://mikebyers.com