Re: Blank IHC or FE planchet???????

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2006
      I'd say you got taken. The weight is too great for a bronze cent
      (3.1g) and too low for a copper-nickel cent (4.66g). The copper color
      does not correspond to an 88% Cu / 12% Ni composition.

      Your copper disc could be an unstruck foreign planchet or an unstruck
      token planchet.

      Good luck getting your money back.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Roxanne