Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] What Would You Pay for My Error Coin? I have No Idea of Value - Then Ebay

  • Donovan Coinman
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2006
      I couldn't help noticing that the coin never saw
      any action until the last min., and even then
      the lone bidder had a rating of only 2. (The
      seller exclaimed he would not accept bids from
      anyone with a rating of less then 10. An automatic
      A-Hole in my opinion)

      Karma is a bitch; wouldn't you say?

      ./d

      http://mail.yahoo.com