Re: Help needed with database utility

  • rjpike2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2002
      It looks like you can import records from other files,
      but you'd need to cut and past them into a textbox.
      If you have records in a spreadsheet you can save them
      in text or comma delimited format (csv), then open the
      file using notepad, cut from there then paste into the
      yahoo box. It lets you verify that the records are correct
      before loading them into the table. You need to make sure
      the columns in your spreadsheet are the same (and in the
      same order) as the yahoo database. Pretty easy, huh? %-)

      Having said all that...your want list has only one column so you
      could select 'Import Records' and type each record
      on a separate line in the data box, or cut and paste if they
      are already in another file. You can probably ignore
      the import delimiter since you only have one column (if you
      had more than one this would identify where one column ends and the
      next one starts). Select the import record button, then select the
      add records button and you should be all set.

      Russ

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@y..., "dermestid" <mdia1@a...>