Re: coin shipments

  • fred_weinberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2002
      It is my understanding from people who actually
      wrap the coins in the Federal Wrapping Facilitys that
      they get ALL denominations - up to the Sac Dollars, in
      either large bins, or now, the "Ballistic Bags". These
      people, who have the contract with the Fed. Reserve, then
      roll them in the official yellow paper wrappers (in the
      case of the Sac's), or the clear wrappers for the quarters
      and other denominations....Each facility does it a bit
      different, as my understanding goes........

      Fred

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@y..., "dermestid" <mdia1@a...>