Re: close ups

  • dermestid
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2002
      Steve, this is a late-stage brockage. I can clearly see the mirror
      image, incuse letters of UNITED. This is much better than a
      featureless capped die strike. The brockage combined with a cud
      makes this a very unusual and valuable error.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@y..., mead99508 <no_reply@y...>