Re: Als Statement

  • alscoins
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2002
      Rich...I know you would like to set up shop at the mint. So would a
      few others. However, at least you get to visit!!!

      One question: What keeps those planchets from falling when being
      struck on the new machines?

      Allan http://www.alscoins.com

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@y..., richerrors <no_reply@y...>