photo albums

  • dermestid
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2002
      I just noticed today that the transition to "Yahoo:Groups" changed
      all the photo albums from "group" to "personal". I have changed them
      all back to group albums. Anyone can post an image in any album.

      I apologize if the inability to post images has caused anyone
      inconvenience. Please let me know if any similar glitches exist in
      this new groups format.