Your welcome Jason

  • richerrors
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2002
      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@y..., "jscraton" <craton@y...>
      wrote:
      > Got a phat box of 50+ error magazines in the mail yesterday. Stuff
      > dated all the way back to 1974. I was 3 years old then ;)
      > Thanks a lot Rich, it will be very interesting to see what was
      going
      > on in the error hobby before I even had all of my teeth!
      > Jason

      Only glad I was able to find good homes for those magazines..
      Couldn't bring myself to throw those away, I knew someone would want
      them as they are a great source of error information & education..
      Was able to ship out a dozen like boxes to different collectors.

      Enjoy

      Rich
      Rich Schemmer Error Coins
      www.RichErrors.com