post your want lists

  • dermestid
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2002
      I have posted my want list in the "Files" section of the club. You
      may want to do the same. Just click on "Files" and then click
      on "create a text file". You may have to restrict yourself to single
      spaced text. The window apparently doesn't let you scroll down to
      hidden text. If you run out of room in the window, just create
      another file.