avoiding ads

  • dermestid
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2002
      If you want to avoid annoying ads completely when reading messages,
      do what I do. Have all posts sent directly to you by e-mail. Go
      to "Edit My Membership" and click on it. Scroll down to "Message
      Delivery". Click on the first option, "Individual E-Mails". That's
      all there is to it. Then the only ads you need to confront are the
      ones that surround the messages you want to respond to.