Fred Weinberg's Table # 833 Next week at Long Beach

  • fred_weinberg
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2006
      Mike, for a couple of reasons, you'll never pass me by......

      One of them is that we start from opposite directions to
      get to Long Beach !!

      Fred

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, byersnc

      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Hi Fred. I'll make sure to honk as I pass you by in my
      Lamborghini.
      > Zoooooom!
      >
      > Mike Byers
      >

      > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, fred_weinberg
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I might as well hop on this train also......
      > >

      > > Table # 833 Long Beach Next Week Stop by and Say Hello !
      > >

      > > I'll have all my Newps (since my last list/site was published)
      > > and I'll bring some cheaper, oddball items and misc. things....
      > >
      > > If there's anything in particular you'd like to see, let me
      > > know by Tuesday, and I'll bring it.
      > >
      > > By the Way, it'll take me a bit longer to drive to Long Beach
      > > than Mike, as my car doesn't go over 135 mph..........
      > >
      > > Fred

    • byersnc
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2006
        Actually, Fred...I will be in Beverly Hills Wednesday morning
        looking at a mint error collection from a dealer who is flying in
        for the show (the early bird catches the worm)...so if you see a
        yellow Lamborghini disappear in front of your windshield on the 405
        Freeway...

        Mike Byers
        http://mikebyers.com

        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Hi Fred. I'll make sure to honk as I pass you by in my
        Lamborghini.
        > Zoooooom!
        >
        > Mike Byers
      • byersnc
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2006
          There'a alot going on between now and Long Beach. The B and M
          auction, the Goldberg auction, the Superior auction, lot viewing for
          the Heritage auction in Long Beach where the dealers hang out and
          also do business...then the actual coin show and then the Heritage
          mint error section on Saturday.

          Mike Byers
          http://mikebyers.com