photos features

  • dermestid
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2002
      There are now thumbnail photos for each album. This allows rapid
      browsing. You can also view all the albums as a collection of icons
      or as a list. I prefer the list, as this gives you the full title of
      each album and the number of photos within each.
    • pwrwgndrvr
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2002
        >I guess with Yahoo in so
        > much financial trouble, they're trying to squeeze out a buck
        wherever
        > they can. But you've got to remember that this IS a free service.
        > And there's no such thing as a free lunch. The price for lunch is
        > now a bit higher. :(

        Well Mike, they had ads before. So do they get to charge their
        advertisers a buck more if they cram them down our throats? If they
        make it unpallatible enough, total page views will drop off, then
        their rates will have to decline and they will lose that extra buck.
        I will make sure to do my part to reduce the total. Maybe even create
        a couple thousand extra yahoo id's to run their operating and file
        storage costs up....ie badboy555 - badboy2555.....click on the
        advertisers, go to their contact link and send them tons of email
        asking stupid questions about their product, then tell them u have no
        interest whatsoever in their stupid product, but u just wanted them
        to have the same pleasure of wasting their time/money dealing with
        unwanted spam the same as yahoo group users have to do...see how long
        til they start pulling their advertising from yahoo if the return
        does not justify the expense...it costs real money to employ a
        customer service rep to answer individual emails.... hahahha the
        possibilites are numerous :D