Coin Burnishing

  • Rich Schemmer
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
      Posted 3 photos in the Default photo album for the Burnishing process
      taken at West point last year on GOLD Proof planchet.

      Shows process when planchets are in a tub being burnished
      and 2 other views that show the stell pellets

      Thanx
      Rich Schemmer
      Rich Schemmer Error Coins
      http://WWW.RichErrors.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
        Great photos. I will set up a new album called "Minting Process", and
        you can store them over there, along with the mint coil photos you
        posted earlier.

        --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Schemmer"

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
          I sent copies of your photos to the "Minting Process" album.