9484Re: Unusual upset on a nickel planchet

  • mdia1@aol.com
    Sep 9, 2005
      According to information I've received, a Y-shaped ejection finger may be used.  Then again, since the dies are horizontally oriented, gravity may be all that is needed.  Perhaps, if he's looking in, Rich Schemmer can provide us with this information.

      In a message dated 9/9/05 1:43:17 A.M. Central Daylight Time, goldpans@... writes:
      How is the finished coin ejected? I do have a hunch on the the mistakes being made on the previously aforementioned nickels, if only I could get more detailed answers on a Schuller press.

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic