9427Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: Unusual upset on a nickel planchet

  • Kevin L. Stewart
    Sep 1, 2005
      Flat top from hitting the top/bottom of the mill as it wobbled? Not
      sure about the relocated metal. I don't understand enough about what
      you're seeing. It's all wild guessing anyway. bo}

      KevinS

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic