5117Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: Rafael

  • Rafael Delgado
    Mar 2 6:42 AM
      Great! Keep at it.

      Concerning the silence around the place, I think not
      many newbies go out on a limb with just a lot of faith
      and patience.
      Rafael

      http://www.geocities.com/gatorbaitmad/RealEstateInformation.html?1077789655406

      > > Get better spam protection with Yahoo! Mail.
      > > http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
      > >
      > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      > > Click Here

      > to: