5107Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: Rafael

  • Rafael Delgado
    Mar 1, 2004
      It might be color imbalance of part of your lighting
      source. Possibly your scanner is receiving a light
      from a neighboring source . Put out all lights around
      your scanner or throw an isolation cover on top of the
      scanner during the process.
      Rafael

      http://www.geocities.com/gatorbaitmad/RealEstateInformation.html?1077789655406

      > http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      > Click Here

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      >

      > Peggy McClinton
      >
      > http://www.roywtimmsrealestate.com Your down Home
      > country real estate agent !
      > http://www.gatorbay.net Under construction

      http://www.geocities.com/gatorbaitmad/RealEstateInformation.html?1077789655406

      > ATTACHMENT part 2 image/pjpeg name=lastscan11.jpg

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic