3384Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: A Filled Die

  • Jon Sullivan
    Sep 2, 2003
      Well, I thought you might have a more restricted definition since I do
      know other individuals who only consider certain types of die
      variations to be varieties. I consider a repetitive abnormality on a
      die to be a variety. I think cuds are varieties because they do repeat
      themselves. I would say that die gouges and clashed dies are varieties
      as well. I understand your point of view, though.

      Jon Sullivan

      <image.tiff>