3232Belgian coins and banknotes from belgium

  • belgjos
    Aug 1 9:29 AM
      hi,
      i'm Jos, and i live in belgium. i collect belgian coins and banknotes.
      do you have some? let me know the price and a scan is also very
      appreciated.
      Coins,i try to collect only between 1832 and 1951, because those
      after 1951 aren't as nice, and too easy to find. All belgian errors,
      fakes, off centers, mishits are also very welcome. Banknotes i
      collect untill before the euro.
      www.belgjos.tk
      this is my site, where you can see my collection so far, but i am
      always interested, because i swap a lot too.
      thanks in advance
      greetings from belgium
      jos
      (belg_jos@...)