28308Re: error bills

  • colonial_john_c4
    Jun 16, 2014

      I do collect paper money errors and from my understanding these are cut from REAL 16 Note or 32 Note sheets. Then sold as such as this oddity.

      Nothing wrong here ... but not a MONSTER error as one would first expect. So this is a post mint task (i.e., outside the mint) so actually not a true currency error ...

      In terms of quadruple note errors they do exist but the proportions are anything but equal and they usually are a bit more off the horizontal axis in their printing. Almost all are well documented ...

      See here:

      http://www.numismaticnews.net/article/errors_in_auction

      If you can get this catalog from Lynn Knight ... in the last couple of years this was the greatest Papaer Money Error Collection to hit the block.

      John Lorenzo

      United States

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic