      From: errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com [mailto:errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of adkinstone@...
      Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 6:33 PM
      To: errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Olympic Track&Field Canceled Die Strike 3 Coin Set.....

      Olympic Track&Field Canceled Die 3 Coin Set.....

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/321219573671

      I've always wanted some US cancel die strike related goodie.

      I got set 002, then 003, & 007 seemed a must have so I got it too.

      #007 I'm told will appear in an article in COIN WORLD 10-14-2013.

      These are lovely item from a wonderful seller, ask for Kelly.

      Limited to 100 sets, I got mine, did you get yours???

      Enjoy this awesome shopportunity for the 2013 Holidays!

      Lindy

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic