27321RE: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Article on weakly magnetic coins now online

  • Steve Mills
    Sep 30, 2013

      Boy! It sure is quiet around here. Is this solely due to the Yahoo changes or is there just nothing happening?

      Did anyone see or buy anything cool at the recent Long Beach show?

      I managed to overpay for a dime chain strike set:

      but it filled a long standing hole in my collection.

      I was also intrigued by the 1990 S single-sided double strike proof cent:

      but it was outside of my budget.

      For those with deep pockets, I see the upcoming Heritage auction in November has a large amount of world war two errors. It must have been someone's specialty. Most everything is beyond my meager budget, but it will be fun to watch.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic