25998RE: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: Detached cap bottom

  • Steve Mills
    Oct 3, 2012

      I don’t know. I frequently feel crummy descriptions coupled with lousy pictures get the best prices. Especially on low to mid-range errors.

      Add phrases like:

      The picture tells the story

      You be the judge

      I’m no expert