2449Re: 3 Danish puzzle error coins. Help needed!

  • Frank Vedel <frankv@jubiipost.dk>
    Jan 9, 2003
      Thanks a lot, Mike.

      I have read your two entries with great interest. I have posted a
      3rd full mirror brockage of the same type of coin (I will of course
      transfer them to the relevant albums shortly).
      I still am a little puzzled, because the 2 partial brockages have
      full rims. In my opinion they should have been somewhat flattened
      (or totally gone).

      Thanks again,

      Frank

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Vedel
      <frankv@j...>" <frankv@j...> wrote:
      > Hi everybody,
      >
      > I have posted 3 Danish error coins in my new photo album
      > called 'Frank's puzzle error coins'.
      >
      > Question 1. I have looked much at the multiple struck Danish
      silver
      > 1 krone from 1915-16. I can't make up my mind about how many
      strikes
      > it has got. Any comments?
      >
      > Question 2. The twin errors are partial brockage ND 2 øres. I am
      not
      > quite sure how this happened. The rim is complete, but the partial
      > brockage is correctly positioned. How could this happen without it
      > became a full mirror brockage? If a fragment caused this then I
      > would have thought that the rim would have been flattened.
      >
      > Your comments will be greatly appreciated.
      >
      > Kind regards,
      >
      > Frank
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic