24477Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: all copper dime

  • Rob Risi
    Aug 1 11:03 AM
      if it was a copper plating, would it generate any overweightness?
      and as for a counterfeit, why would someone counterfeit a 1994 copper dime? unless they were really bored....I would send you the coin....
      again its weight is normal as stated.

      ~ROB RISI~