24088[Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: Al Levy passed

  • Peaceful Forces
    May 5, 2011
      Dear Alan

      I was just thinking about you this morning when i woke up....i was so looking forward to see you at this upcoming Long Beach Show
      Thank you for letting me, Mike Chambers and many others sitting at your table for hours... Thank you for sharing your error knowledge and your interesting life story.
      I am really Sad right now..but i know that you are up there looking down.. Smiling...and saying..I'll see you guys again someday"

      We Love You Alan..You will be missed Greatly

      Your Friend Always

      Chef Ito

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, Michael Evanchik <ivan0000013@...> wrote:

      > also mike,it might be nice if someone could collect all these sympathy notes here on ecie and pass them on to his family.might be nice for them to see how many people really will miss him too.people the family had no idea about.just a thought,mike e.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic