24073Re: Al Levy passed

  • Travis
    May 2 5:16 PM
      This is unfortunate news. I spoke with Al several times and had the pleasure of meeting him a couple years ago at the Phoenix ANA. While talking with him our conversations often drifted from the hobby into more general or personal discussions. I considered him a friend and wish his family all the best.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "richerrors" <RichErrors@...> wrote:

      > I was just informed that long time Error Collector/Dealer/friend Alan Levy of California passed away on Friday from Cancer.
      > Al was a prince of a guy who has been this hobby for a very long time, Quiet, respectful and always a pleasent word could be heard from Al
      > RIP my friend, The World & the Hobby has lost a wonderful person.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic