24072Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Al Levy passed

  • Jon P. Sullivan
    May 2, 2011
      I'm shocked-I had no idea Al was sick! I will certainly miss his familiar presence at shows such as Long Beach, and the error hobby has certainly lost one of its "greats!" I always enjoyed talking about coins and doing business with him since he knew so much about error coins and the hobby, and was also fair and honest in his coin dealings. His family is in my prayers.

      On May 2, 2011, at 7:50 PM, Al C. wrote:

      Al will be miss, I remember we use to meet after work once in a while and show each other our coins at his work and talk about error coins when I was active collecting. My prayers goes out to his wife and family.:(

      --- On Mon, 5/2/11, richerrors <RichErrors@...> wrote:

      From: richerrors <RichErrors@...>
      Subject: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Al Levy passed
      To: errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, May 2, 2011, 3:48 PM

      I was just informed that long time Error Collector/Dealer/friend Alan Levy of California passed away on Friday from Cancer.
      Al was a prince of a guy who has been this hobby for a very long time, Quiet, respectful and always a pleasent word could be heard from Al
      RIP my friend, The World & the Hobby has lost a wonderful person.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic